Senior Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Requirements Analyst
Battelle is guided by a founding mission. We invest our knowledge, talents and resources, helping our customers achieve their most important goals. We apply scientific rigor and creativity, succeeding where others may fail and we invest in our communities, making the world better for generations to come. All of us share a common purpose: to solve the greatest challenges of today and tomorrow.
Our 22,000 employees work at the forefront of scientific innovation to tackle critical challenges in security, human health, manufacturing, energy and environmental management. Battelle’s work is grounded in the belief that science, technology and a passion for excellence can make industries more competitive and the world a better place.
We are currently seeking an Senior Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Requirements Analyst. This position is located in MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL.
The Senior Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Analyst position requires that the candidate direct and participate in the development of overall joint systems designs and technical approaches to meet broadly stated requirements and objectives in support of the USCENTCOM Plans, Strategy, and Policy Directorate, CWMD Division. Must direct and perform top-level system analysis, perform trade studies perform technical optimizations, and develop high-level designs. The candidate must staff, prepare complex operations or technical documentation, conduct reviews and deliver presentations. The candidate will direct and participate in all phases of joint system review and development. The selected candidate will support related requirements collection and priortization. The candidate shall also possess knowledge of the Theater Security Cooperation Management Information System (TSCIMS).
LAUTENBERG AMENDMENT: This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968. An individual convicted of a qualifying crime of domestic violence may not perform the duties of this position
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Ten years or more years of qualifying military or government experience including a demonstrated knowledge of DOD and experience supporting senior level government agency(s).
- A Bachelor's degree in a related, applicable discipline from an accredited college or university and eight or more years of qualifying experience may be substituted for the ten years or more experience.
- A Master's degree in a related, applicable discipline from an accredited college or university and five or more years of qualifying experience may be substituted for the ten years or more experience.
- Must be a US citizen with a current DOD Top Secret clearance and ability to gain and maintain SCI as a condition of employment.
- Experience in the DOD CWMD field and knowledge of the CWMD community of interest, plans/policies, and threats.
- Experience conducting Joint/military service capability requirements analysis and prioritization.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat products.
THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Previous experience on a Combatant Command staff (military, government civilian, or contractor)
- Previous experience on the CENTCOM staff
- Joint Staff experience
- Direct knowledge of current CWMD plans, policies, and procedures
- Experience in the Military Decision Making Process
Battelle’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Battelle provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, or disability. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within Battelle.
For more information about our other openings, please visit www.battelle.org/careers