Project Control Analyst IV- Lead Planner/Scheduler (Scheduler)
Battelle is guided by a founding mission. We invest our knowledge, talents and resources, helping our customers achieve their most important goals. We apply scientific rigor and creativity, succeeding where others may fail and we invest in our communities, making the world better for generations to come. All of us share a common purpose: to solve the greatest challenges of today and tomorrow.
Our 22,000 employees work at the forefront of scientific innovation to tackle critical challenges in security, human health, manufacturing, energy and environmental management. Battelle’s work is grounded in the belief that science, technology and a passion for excellence can make industries more competitive and the world a better place.
We are currently seeking a Project Control Analyst IV Lead Planner/Scheduler This position located in Pueblo, Colorado
We are currently seeking a Project Control Analyst IV- Lead Planner/Scheduler. This position will support the Pueblo Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Planet located in Pueblo, CO. The selected individual will be responsible for providing schedule analysis for the project. Candidate will work closely with the project management team, the prime contractor, and teaming partners. The selected candidate will also support proposal efforts, Life-Cycle-Cost-Estimates (LCCE), Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
The selected candidate will assist with development and implementation of an EVMS compliant with ANSI/EIA 748 and industry standard guidelines leading to and maintaining a validated EVMS. The selected candidate will also generate written and verbal reports directed to management and customer that describe cost and schedule status as well as assist in the identification and resolution of complex issues.
- Responsible for the development, integration and, maintenance of Battelle’s Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) using Primavera P6.
- Support development, implementation, and DCMA review of an EVMS compliant with ANSI/EIA 748 and industry standard guidelines leading to and maintain a validated EVMS.
- Responsible for maintenance of the schedule baseline and change management.
- Schedule POC for client, teaming partner, and Government interface.
- Responsible for performing Critical Path Analysis in IMS as well as Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Responsible for EVMS Validation schedule related tasks.
- Responsible for Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) and all EV Validation reviews and surveillances with Client and Government.
- Write/update EV Systems Description Document (SDD) and project specific EV procedures.
- Supports the proposal effort with schedule development.
- Review monthly input to EVMS for quality/accuracy and variances.
- Coordinates/oversees incorporation of baseline changes; trends, LNTP’s contract modification.
- Assures integration of schedule and control account plans.
- Determines EV earning methodology in conjunction with the project management team.
- Prepares CPR Format 5’s. Identifies variances, researches root causes cause, and develops impact statements and corrective actions in conjunction with the Control Account Manager (CAM).
- Supports the monthly ETC/EAC development.
- Coordinates/conducts bi-weekly or monthly schedule review meetings with the project management staff.
- Mentor CAM’s and junior PC staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field, and a minimum four years relevant experience or equivalent years of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable in Project Management scheduling software, specifically Primavera P6.
- Knowledgeable in ANSI/EIA 748 and industry standard EVMS guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Must be a US Citizen. The applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to be placed in a Public Trust Position. In addition, applicant selected may be subject to qualification in accordance with Army Regulation 50-6, for placement in the U.S. Army Chemical personnel Reliability Program (CPRP).
- Drug-free workplace; urine testing for drugs are mandatory.
- Successfully pass a medical screening, including the ability to wear a respirator and other PPE, and lift up to 40 lbs (work may require coming in close proximity to toxic chemicals).
THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Flexibility to respond to urgent project requests and/or changing priorities. This position may occasionally require a greater than 50 hour work week.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to demonstrate good organization, communication, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- PCAPP is subject to Army Regulations (AR50-6 Chemical Surety Program and AR190-59 Unescorted Access Program) which govern persons performing work under the Chemical Personnel Reliability Program (CPRP) and Unescorted Access Program (UAP). Eligibility to be placed in a CPRP or UAP position requires US citizenship. Employees must favorably complete a series of screenings to include but not limited to: a National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) security investigation, drug/alcohol testing and medical examination.
- PCAPP operates on a 24/7 schedule. This position may be required to work a schedule of rotating shifts including nights, weekends or holidays. All employees are subject to and agree to random drug and alcohol testing as a condition of continued employment for the duration of their assignment. Respiratory screening and the ability to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) may be required for this position. The ability to obtain/maintain access to the Pueblo Chemical Depot is required.
Battelle’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Battelle provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, or disability. Our goal is for each staff member to have the opportunity to grow to the limits of their abilities and to achieve personal and organizational objectives. We will support positive programs for equal treatment of all staff and full utilization of all qualified employees at all levels within Battelle.
For more information about our other openings, please visit www.battelle.org/careers